Some members have had problems completing the online renewal process for their 2019 dues. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and we appreciate your patience as we work out the bugs in our new membership software system. If you are having problems, please try the following steps:
- To log in to your account, go to ecopapilot.wildapricot.com and click the "Log in" button. If this is the first time you are logging in, you will have to use the "forgot password" link to set up a new password.
- Once logged in, click your name on the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will take you to your member profile page.
- Scroll down past your digital membership card. A few lines down, there will be a line that says "Renewal due on. . ." with a date next to it. Below this date is a clickable button that says "Renew to. . ."
- Click this button and you will be directed to the next page where you can update your member information and complete your online renewal.
- If you are having problems completing this process, please email us and we can set up a phone call to resolve the issue.
If you would like to pay by check, please download the ECOPA Membership Application and submit to ECOPA, PO Box 3130, Alliance, Ohio 44601 ECOPA Membership Application.pdf